UNIX Server Support
- Backup and Storage Services
- COT offers a number of services associated with the storage and retrieval of data stored on disk (DASD), SAN (Storage Area Network) and NAS (Network Attached Storage) and tape media.
- Data Communication Services
- The Kentucky Information Highway (KIH-2) is a statewide telecommunications and information network connecting over 1500 Executive Branch agencies, libraries and local government agencies.
- Desktop Device Support
- COT offers a managed desktop device service for agencies to help meet their personal computing requirements.
- Mainframe Processing
- COT provides managed hosting solutions for mission-critical applications for State and local government agencies.
- Messaging Services
- COT has a number of Enterprise Messaging service solutions available to state government agencies.
- Professional Services
- COT offers a number of professional services to our customers to supplement your existing work force or to bring in a particular expertise for a period of time.
- Security Services
- COT Firewall and VPN services are a fully managed solution for customers interested in an additional layer of security for their network
The COT UNIX Support Team provides support for servers running either the Solaris or AIX operating systems.
COT provides through the Kentucky TeleLinking Network (KTLN) access to over 290+ statewide interactive video sites. Interactive video (ITV) allows the customer to have real time communication with participants at another ITV site or multiple sites.
COT partnerships with local telephone companies to offer PBX like services to Kentucky Government office locations, without requiring purchase of a telephone system.
Wintel Server Services
COT offers a number of Wintel Server support services that enable an agency to effectively and efficiently manage their Wintel environments.