Application Design, Construction, Testing and Implementation Services
OAD has extensive expertise in the development, implementation and management of business applications. OAD provides the following services for Application Development Services for our customers:
- Design the overall business and technical solution
- Creation of detail business and technical specifications
- Design of the user view or interface with the functionality requested
- Enable “off the shelf” software to meet business needs
- Provide application support documentation pertaining to system design, file structures, database descriptions, application control procedures, security requirements, back up & recovery procedures
- Test the system for functionality and integration requirements
- Identify and correct application security vulnerabilities related to the system environment
- Assist the customer with user acceptance testing using specified acceptance test scripts in order to confirm and prove that the user’s needs, expectations and the system’s functional, performance and operational requirements are met
- Measure the system’s response to a variety of activities being performed in the application by utilizing automated load simulators
- Provide user documentation and training as needed
- Deploy the application system to the production environment
- Provide on-going system support and ad-hoc reporting
Service offerings use proven methodology with Industry Best Practices and Information Technology Standards. Technical capabilities include: Web site design, data modeling and database development, e-commerce solutions and content management systems. State of the art tools include: Java, .NET, COBOL, Telon, Rational, Mercury, AccVerify, WebInspect, Federated Server, Information Analyzer, QualityStage, DataStage and Erwin.
When “Commercial Off the Shelf” software provides a better framework for the business needs of the customer, OAD staff becomes experts in the software so they can provide on-going support.